Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things...

As I bunker down in my room, kicking off my Thanksgiving break by watching my favorite movie and reading a new cookbook, I thought it might be interesting five or ten years from now to look back and see what a few of my passions were! It's most likely that these "favorites" will be superseded by then! Actually, I have a pretty poor track record in maintaining favorites, so I never liked those icebreaker questions asking about "favorite song" or "favorite movie" because I can never fully decide upon just ONE favorite! 

The List
Favorite movie right now: Tangled! Watching it right now makes me just... happy! 
Favorite song: "If I Die Young" by The Band Perry. A few other songs that are currently played on repeat on Spotify: I See the Light (Tangled), I'm Not That Girl/Defying Gravity (Wicked), The One That Got Away (Katy Perry), We Found Love (Rihanna). 
Favorite after-school snack food: Trader Joe's dried unsweetened mangoes. Or ice cream... (see below)
Favorite book: Any cookbook! Especially anything by America's Test Kitchen. 
Favorite ice cream: Tillamook's Oregon Wild Cherry.

No comments:

Post a Comment