Thursday, March 10, 2011

Depression Requires Chocolate Cake

Have been feeling a bit blue and under the weather (literally...) recently. Reading about depression is making me depressed. First signs of depression are "inability to concentrate" and "weight and eating habit changes." I can attest to both... uh oh! I just need this quarter to be over ASAP! Have already booked a facial for Thursday to unwind. Unfortunately, 4:30 on Wednesday cannot come soon enough!

I was caught ill-prepared and under-dressed on this a gusty, windy, deceptively cold day. As I shivered at the bus stop on my way home from clinic, one of my fellow bus riders reminded me, "Honey, it's March." Teaches me a lesson for hoping for an early spring and wearing capris and a short-sleeve shirt prematurely! 

What I have been doing instead of studying (the panic will come soon enough...):



Taking cupcakes to class, to share
Will upload the recipe sometime after finals. 


4 comments:

  1. yuuuuum. are you done with finals yet??

    ReplyDelete
  2. those look sooooo pretty! Let's hang out after you're done with finals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @jess: NO!!!! lol just starting finals this week

    @shu: YES!!! I'm actually working this Friday, maybe I can make it to ID for lunch?

    ReplyDelete
  4. nooo! I'm at Red Cross this Friday. I was thinking of getting a bunch of us together for lunch or dinner some time next week. I have a $10 Gossip Tea groupon to share!

    ReplyDelete