Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Dreaming of Summer

Summer can't come soon enough! I'm ready to forget school, not be burdened with endless studying, and play! With finals week looming and imminent, this is what I'm thinking about right now- my top 10 (+1) list for this summer!
  1. Visit the Lake City Farmers' Market
  2. Experiment with out at least 3 new slow cooker recipes
  3. Host a brunch party (or two)... and I now have Nutella to go with my crepes!
  4. BBQ, period.
  5. Try out the new dessert fad- Cake Pops
  6. Volleyball at least once a week 
  7. Paint something... my house? a room? a pottery piece?
  8. Travel- Vancouver BC! Honduras! Alaska! Where else???
  9. White water rafting, and live to tell the tale!
  10. Update myself on antimicrobials and infectious disease (a bit nerdy, but I like it!)
  11. Be the change I want to see 



No comments:

Post a Comment