Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Baking Party

I guess I was a bit of an "angry bird" on that last post. I was even about to post an Ode to Burnt Rice Pudding, but thankfully I refrained. But things are all better now! A big thanks to everyone who cared! 

In other news, I HAVE been cooking and baking recently, just not blogging as much! Ever since my computer's keyboard started malfunctioning, I've been slacking on updating my blog. (Although, the Chinese drama and new TV shows may contribute to lack of activity as well...) No fear- I have returned to my bloggin' lovin' self with several posts already planned!

Last weekend, I finally accomplished my dream of hosting a baking party! It was loads of fun baking with 4 other girls, each of us making our own dessert. The tasting part was pretty bomb too!

The menu was as follows:

Ann in charge of Pumpkin Pie
Jess introduced us to Date Squares
Tiff and her Chocolate Crinkles
Mols' Dutch Baby
I stuck with the tried and true- Lemon Bars
I will post recipes as soon as I'm done sampling all the goodies still left in my house, yummy! 

2 comments:

  1. Date Squares! Not Fig Bars. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol thanks ann for proof reading... dunno where I got "fig bars" from...

    ReplyDelete